Ron’s business experience spans over 25 years and includes all forms of marketing research, ranging from qualitative in-depth studies, to large scale quantitative studies requiring advanced applications of statistical analysis. His research recommendations and analyses benefit from extensive experience in marketing and research for leading advertising agencies and research companies. Mr. Nelson’s background includes:
- Executive Vice President of Consumer Response Corporation
- Senior Vice President, Director of Research at Marschalk Advertising Agency, division of the Interpublic Group of Companies.
- Statistical Consultant to the Survey Division of MRCA
- Account Management at Grey Advertising
- Product Management at Popular Merchandise Corporation
Mr. Nelson’s undergraduate and graduate training in Psychology and Sociology was completed at Brooklyn College. He has been a guest lecturer at NYU and has made presentations at the AMA and ARF conventions. His publications include articles in the Journal of Advertising Research.
Is Vice President of Operations. Her responsibilities include field direction, supervising coding, tabulation, and report production. Ms. Snowberg holds an MFA degree from Sarah Lawrence College. Prior to joining Nelson Research, Inc. in 1989, she served in administrative capacities at firms including IBM and The National Music Publishers Association where she gained extensive computer experience.
Our Data Collection Partner – All Data Collection is supervised by Dr.Stewart Goldberg, President of Research Management, Inc., a U.S. Department of Defense approved vendor.
*The search feature is currently under construction*